RE: [bluetooth-dev] Problems running bti on devboard

hi,

> Ericsson HW revision info:
>  Generated: 2000-04-28 15:54
>  Comment: CXC 125 244 P9A

The log tells that you are using P9A which I recommend you to
upgrade to at least P9B. We had a _lot_ of problems with P9A
especially duing heavy load on the link, data was corrupted
or lost etc...

However, I don't see any errors in your log, especially if
you are setting speed to 57600 you wont see any problems
since you will set the speed to what you initialize with...

There is a newer tarball available on sourceforge, please that one
instead (0.0.5) :
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/openbt/openbt-0_0_5.tar.gz

brgds
Mattias Ågren,