[bluetooth-dev] Ask question

I am a student in Malaysia who is currently doing a project regarding
bluetooth based on hotel service. I would like to ask whether anyone of you
can help me in using
the program and applications for the software. I wish to know how to start
the program by using Window and therefore if you can kindly help and give
me some advice or better still, if you have a sample program to show me, I
would really appreciate your help because this is an important period for
my project and I thank you all first.

Your sincerly
Norzaharah