[bluetooth-dev] SDP connection problems II (hangs in query mode)

Hello

Just like Mattias implied, the write link policy error seemed to be harmless
(thanks) so I commented it in hci.c (on my devboard). I have even though
still not managed to get a working SDP connection between my devboard_lx and
an Anycom compact flash in an iPAQ, but it works perfect between my laptop
and the iPAQ. The connection just "hangs" after the SDP connection is
established, when the client is querying for SDP data. I removed my sdp.xml
(to see what happens, which gives me an error message..) and I am still able
to make the SDP connection, but not to end it (same result as with
sdp.xml)!?!. Could this problem be due to some problems accessing or reading
sdp.xml (which is in its default location (etc something))?
strange?

The debug information and the logfile are not helping me very much here...

From var/log/messages

Developer Board
Laptop

> Jan  1 00:02:41BT (driver) bt_chars_in_buffer : 0
Starting modem_emulator
>  AxisProduct btd: Starting modem_emulator
bt_chars_in_buffer : 0
> lp_connect_cfm (pos), wake up flag not set
lp_connect_cfm (pos), wake up flag not set
> BT SYS: process_event, ACL link is up
BT SYS: process_event, ACL link is up
> l2cap options:  (0):
write_link_policy_settings
> BT SYS: l2cap channel (64,65) [SDP] connected
process_return_param, WRITE_LINK_POLICY_SETTINGS
> BT SYS: sdp_config_cfm, we are the server
BT SYS: ERROR :process_return_param, WRITE_LINK_POLICY_SETTINGS:
> ((It just stays here and the iPAQ "queries"))
Unknown HCI Command

l2cap options:  (0):

BT SYS: l2cap channel (64,65) [SDP] connected

BT SYS: sdp_config_cfm, we are the server

BT SYS: l2cap channel (64,65 [SDP] disconnected

Best regards
Johan K Magnusson