RE: [bluetooth-dev] SDP connection problems II (hangs in query mode)

Are you using release 0.0.5 ? Remember to recompile both kernel and
user apps, it should work ! We recently made changes in the interface
between kernel SDP and the SDP server which requires that you use the
latest code both in kernel and user space.
Try 0.0.5 and get back if it still doesn't work.
brgds
/Mattias