SV: [bluetooth-dev] SDP connection problems III (hangs in query mo de)

Hi!!

I created a fully new image, with software downloaded today, and it still
wont work! This is what I use:

cris 1.13
devboard_lx 2-0-0
openbt 0.0.5
linux 2.4.5
pppd from apps (some old apps tarball from your download section)

The only changes I have done (exept the ones you'd expect in Makefiles etc.)
is changing the Makefile in xmlparse and xmltok from USE_UCLIBC = 1 to
AXIS_USABLE_LIBS = UCLIBC GLIBC to get it working.