[bluetooth-dev] Bluetooth on Axis Developer Board LX

I think I accidentally send this e-mail to the devboard mailing list
when it would be more appropriate for the bluetooth dev mailing list.
Anyways, sorry if I'm totally off track in what I'm doing but I'm a real
newbie at this stuff.  I got all of openbt 0.0.5 compiled under the
devboard_lx 2.0 software and downloaded to the board, but it doesn't
completely run.  I think I need to insmod bt.o first but how do I build
it using the CRIS cross-compiler, gcc-cris? Even after that, how do I
inject it into the kernel when there is no insmod command for the board?
Thanks for your help again.

Johnson Bao