RE: [bluetooth-dev] voice Connection

My HW says P3D.

I thought it's a problem with the remote host, the R520m Mobile.

according to the specs:

Host Rejected due to limited resources (The host at the remote side has
rejected the connection because the remote host did not have enough addi-
tional resources to accept the connection.)

I'm not sure.

regards
Markus