[bluetooth-dev] in_interrupt() problem....

Hello,
I am using the USB interface to my Bluetooth protocol driver.

I am unable to write the command packet to the USB port. The USB Bluetooth
driver  returns the "CMD_PKT from interrupt" message from the bluetooth.c
file in the bluetooth_write function in Linux kernel version 2.4.2.

 Do I need to add patches to the kernel ?? Or could u suggest  workaround
??

Phani Ram,
Pervasive Group,IBM India Software Labs,
Golden Enclave,Airport Road,
Bangalore
Tel: 526 2355 Extn: 3722