[bluetooth-dev] Data are not the same

Hello,

I use the stack from a standard PC with a hardware from Ericsson for some weeks.

I now have compiled the stack for uClinux. I use on Linux and on uClinux
the same version (0.0.4). On both cases, I run bti
(bti --reset --speed 57600 --physdev /dev/ttyS0 --local-name OpenBT &).

But when I started it from uClinux, the hardware doesn't respond, and I
have a lot of timeouts. So I decided to compare what it sent to the module
in both cases.

I don't know if someone has a better knowledge than me about the bytes that
are sent to the module during initialisation. I notice that The first bytes
are not the same, I notice something different in the middle (this il
normal because the name of the host is sended and they are not the same).

Because module doesn't answer, I suppose that the problem must be in the
first bytes. If soemone already had a look on sended bytes, perhaps he
could give me some comparison points or advices.

Here is what is sent to module in Hexadecimal from bti.

From original stack :

1 5 10 0 1 f fc 0 1 9 10 0 1 24 c 3
0 3 2 1 13 c f8 41 58 49 53 20 28 64 61 6e
75 62 65 2e 73 6d 61 72 74 64 61 74 61 2e 63 68
29 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
*
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
1a c 1 3 1 5 c 3 e4 fa ff 1 9 fc 1 2

From ported stack :

40 10 0 1 f fc 0 1 9 10 0 1 24 c 3
0 3 2 1 13 c f8 41 58 49 53 20 28 75 43 73 69
6d 6d 2e 28 6e 6f 6e 65 29 29
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
*
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1a