[bluetooth-dev] Axis BT stack and linux settings

Hi there,
I got trouble when I tried to run btd Null Modem
mode.
After inputting
./btd u /dev/ttyS0 s 9600 r server i none m
btd exited after it came up with the following
message:

Bluetooth Control Application
----------------------
Running as server
Physdev /dev/ttyS0, btdev /dev/ttyBT0, speed 9600 baud
Tcgetattr: Input/output error.

I am using RedHat Linux 5.2 (kernel 2.0). Axis OpenBT
version # 20010108, and successfully installed BT
stack and inserted bt.o module.
Would you please advise me how to fix the problem? I
guess something wrong with my linux OS settings
because my another linux PC can run btd without above
problem.
Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Yang