Re: [bluetooth-dev] Bluetooth Linux Driver

Damien Rilliard wrote:
> Hi,
Hello!

> Here is our problem : we would like to set up a wireless network using
> Bluetooth in a Linux environment.
> To do that we have several digianswer PCMCIA cards, and a Linux box with
> a PCI adapter. We have installed the Axis stack but we are looking for a
> driver for the digianswer card. Does anyone know of any existing Linux
> drivers to use the card directly under Linux?

AFAIK Digianswer provides a binary only driver for their PCMCIA cards.
They stated very clearly that they do NOT intend to opensource their
driver. So go and ask them about it.
For us speaking this was excatly the reason why NOT to recommend
Digianswer cards for a bigger project we currently run.

> Best regards,
> Damien RILLIARD
CU
  nils faerber

--
kernel concepts          Tel: +49-271-771091-12
Dreisbachstr. 24         Fax: +49-271-771091-19
D-57250 Netphen          D1 : +49-170-2729106
--
begin:vcard
n:Faerber;Nils