Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 10:50 PM
Subject: RE: [bluetooth-dev] sdp server database

I disagree about the database being read-only.  While it is true that clients should not be able to modify the entries (the standard has no provision for this), the database must be modifiable by other applications on the server side since services will come and go and change with time and should be able to make the database reflect these changes.

-steve