[bluetooth-dev] building openbt-0_0_5 and 2.4.2 kernel

I receive the following error when I try to build opebBT v.0.5 on a machine
with RedHat Linux 7.1 kernel 2.4.2 and gcc 3.0:

make[2]: Entering directory '/home/bt/openbt/apps/bluetooth/btd'
cc -Wall -O0 -g -DHAVE_READLINE_READLINE \
   -I/home/bt/openbt/hroot/include -MD btd.c
   -lreadline -ltermcap -o btd
cpp0: Too many filenames. Type cpp0 --help for usage info.

The compilation of the files up to this point is OK, apart from the warnings
for multi-line string literals whose use is deprecated.

I checked for cpp0 errors and could not find anything. Could s.o. give me a
hand with this, please?

Best regards,

Jon