[bluetooth-dev] Trap from kernel when using btcon : precisions

Hello,

I sent a question about a kernel panic yesterday. I know now exactly where
it crashes, but I can't understand why (note : I use now version 0.0.5
which has the same bug).

The crashes occurs on line :

pn_pkt->frame_size = frame_size;

in the function send_pn_msg(...) of file "rfcomm.c".

First thing : I didn't understand very well what do the function. Is it an
required operation for connection ?

And if someone has an idea why it crashes in the middle of a variable
initialization, pleast tell me..

Alain Paschoud

SMARTDATA SA
http://www.smartdata.ch