Re: [bluetooth-dev] Trap from kernel when using btcon : precisions

hi,

the function sends a PN (Port Negotiation command). the PN command is
mandatory for compliance to the v1.1 of the Bluetooth(tm) specifications.

maybe a memory overrun occured.

p.s. i can reproduce the problem you have on my environment.
(2.2.14 RH Linux + OpenBT 0.0.5)

peace, mela.