[bluetooth-dev] HCI Functions

Hi,

I've got a few questions, it would be great if someone could answer me...

I would like to access low level functions like hci create connections
command. Should I use the stack in user mode or in kernel mode. If I use it
in user mode, How can I get the clock offset fields, page scan mode etc... in
the inquiry results ?

in kernel mode : The only way to send commands to the module is using the
ioctl function. It takes macros that are defined in .h, but I can't access
l2cap function or even hci create connection function.

Any help is welcome.

PS : I'm using the Axis stack on CSR (casira) with linux 2.4.6

Best Regards,

Pestel Adrien