From: Sumathi Gopal
To: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Sent: 2001-07-24 19:53
Subject: [bluetooth-dev] tcgetattr: Input/Output error

I've connected 2 linux PCs thro' a serial cable and am trying to start
an openbt client using
./btduser --physdev /dev/ttyS0 --speed 115200 --client --hwinit none

However, i'm getting the error message : tcgetattr: Input/Output error
similar command at the server end worked.

Please help.

Thankyou in advance,
Sumathi
-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe bluetooth-dev"
in