Re: [bluetooth-dev]unresolved symbols messages while doing insmod src/bt.o

Hi Supriyo,
I tried your suggestion for O_TARGET. now i'm getting a new set of
unresolved symbols although none of bcsp*.c are being compiled(during
make).

following is the error message when i issue the command 'insmod
src/bt.o' :
src/bt.o: unresolved symbol bcsp_issyncronized
src/bt.o: unresolved symbol bcsp_write_top
src/bt.o: unresolved symbol bcsp_init
src/bt.o: unresolved symbol bcsp_shutdown
src/bt.o: unresolved symbol bcsp_receive_lower

Thanks,
Sumathi