Re[2]: [bluetooth-dev] Hang when sending data

Hi,

Sorry, I forgot some information about my configuration. I use Ericsson
module (ROK 007 if I remember well. This is the point-to-point module).
Revision infos :

"CXC 125 244 P13A" generated "2001-01-17"

The host hardware is a DragonBall VZ.

I just have now tried to modify the stack to decrease the UART speed
(decrease until 9600), but the problem is exactly the same. It doesn't
depend of the UART speed.

I try to find the /proc/bt_internal file, but I haven't such file... this
is surprising, because I rememeber that I saw it some weeks ago. I will
take a look in the code to understand why it isn't here.