[bluetooth-dev] Opcodes and hci_internal.h

Hi,

Now that I finally have the stack up and running, I have a question
about HCI commands. The defines in btcommon.h can be used in ioctl
calls, that much is clear. However, how do I use commands found in
hci_internal.h such as READ_COUNTRY_CODE or READ_RSSI?

I have tried to figure out if/how the OGF and OCF values in
hci_internal.h are used to form the commands in btcommon.h, but don't
know how it fits together. I want to be able to read remote name, read
local name etc.

Kind regards,

Per