[bluetooth-dev] Trouble with BCSP

Hi.

We are having trouble with Casira modules when using BCSP. It seems that, after a send_acl_packet(), the event NUMBER_OF_COMPLETED_PACKETS sometimes does not come back, therefore the variable acl_num decreases and, when it reaches 0, the stack is unable
to send any more data to the module.

If you tell me what debug messages should be activated, I could provide you with a kernel log.

Bye