RE: [bluetooth-dev] Opcodes and hci_internal.h

Hi,
read local name is already there, see bt_if.c bt_read_local_name
(userspace fnc) which calls the corresponding function in hci.
Remote name is read when a new acl link comes up and can be read
in /proc/bt_status. READ_COUNTRY_CODE is not there yet but
if you look how we did read local name that should be similar.
Read rssi function is there but has no ioctl attached yet.
Send me a patch and I'll add it in the CVS.

brgds
Mattias