From: Johannes Karlsson [mailto:Johannes.Karlsson@xxxxxxx.com]
Sent: den 26 juli 2001 02:32
To: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: [bluetooth-dev] BT Hardware

Hi

This is a little off topic but does anyone know where to buy bluetooth hardware in the US ?
The hardware needs to support scatternet.

Does RFCOMM in OpenBT support connections from two or more different bluetooth devices?
(noticed it was optional in the bluetooth spec.)

/Johannes

--
Johannes Karlsson (INTERN)
Robert Bosch Corporation