Re: [bluetooth-dev] can't compile

The axis stack works well on 2.4.6 in both userstack and kernel modes.
get your kernel source (ftp.kernel.org)
install them in /usr/src/linux (for example)
make your config using : make menuconfig (or xconfig)
build it : make dep bzImage modules modules_install install
reboot

then in the openbt/linux/drivers/char/bluetooth/
try make INCLUDEDIR=/usr/src/linux

Should be interesting that someone make a tutorial on how to compile the
axis stack.