From: Johannes Karlsson
To: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com; Karlsson Johannes (EXTERN)
Sent: 2001-07-28 00:42
Subject: [bluetooth-dev] re: Kernel log and RFCOMM disconnects

Hi

It seems like i get a "DISCONNECTION_COMPLETE Connection Timeout"
(0x04 0x05 0x04 0x00 0x01 0x00 0x08)
when I connect a RFCOMM channel and do "ls -R > /dev/ttyBT0"
It works for a while but then always disconnect.
I  have the same problem on my PC  (RH7.1 Linux 2.4.5)

This must be problem with the bluetooth hardware??

--

Johannes Karlsson (INTERN)

Robert Bosch Corporation

Research and Technology Center