Re: [bluetooth-dev] What should an SDP server configuration file look like?

Dear Mr. Friden,
I found that the SDP server you wrote is discussed quite often in the
mailing list. When I port the sdp server with btd into the NETsilicon board.
I found that the sdp server could function properly and hang before it
starts, though it works fine with me on the PC. Mr. Steven Swanson also
complained the same problem( shown below) .

We are suspecting that XML format for the data storage purpose might not be
a good idea for the embedded system like NETSilicon board. They don't not
have enough processing power and memory.

My questions are:
What is your purpose of using XML instead of other simple format?
Would you like to rewrite the parser and the sdp.xml to make it feasible for
the embedded system like NETsilicon?

Thanks.

Regards,
Xiaoyong