[bluetooth-dev] Security manager specifications

Hi all,

As axis is not going to release their security manager, I think we need to
have some sort of documentation on how the security messages to/from the
baseband + stack are send and received by the security manager.

I propose to write this document myself (if no one has done so yet), and send
it to this list for all of you (and especially axis people) to review it.

David.