RE: [bluetooth-dev] Connection management problem : modifications + bug corrected

> Le Mardi 31 Juillet 2001 16:49, Mattias Ågren a écrit :
> > Hi,
> > can you please make a 'cvs diff -udw rfcomm.c' instead ?
> > It is easier to see your changes.
> >
> > > bt_disconnect_ind(CREATE_RFCOMM_ID(rfcomm->line,
> > > 							   tmp_dlci));
> > > //dli
> > > #ifdef __KERNEL__
> > > 			bt_unregister_rfcomm(rfcomm->line);
> > > #endif
> > > 		}
> > > 		D_CTRL(FNC"DISC, sending back UA\n");
> > >
> > > 		break;
> >
> > Isn't it nicer if rfcomm.c handles the call for
> bt_unregister_rfcomm ?
>
> What do you mean ? bt_unregister_rfcomm is in bluetooth.c it
> is called in
> rfcomm.c (your design)...

Yes, bt_unregister_rfcomm is called in rfcomm.c as it is now, but your
proposal was too put the bt_unregister_rfcomm call in bt_disconnect_ind,
right ?

By the way, we will change the bt_register/unregister so that it will be
general for any layer, not only rfcomm...  it will be something like

bt_register_ch(line, protocol type, prototocol specific struct) / bt_unregister_ch(...).

Comments ?

Still, I would be great with a diff of your code to see what you
wanted to change.

brgds
Mattias