RE: [bluetooth-dev] pid check when closing "bug"

Isn't that what it does ? ... it returns what bt_register_tty says, bt_register_tty checks if it is already opened and returns error back if busy
However, the app will still call bt_close after the failed open....
i haven't spent too much time on this and I'm sure there is a better
solution, feel free to suggest it !
/M