RE: [bluetooth-dev] Unresolved symbol when using insmod bt.o (Stack: 0_0_5 & Kernel: 2.4.2)

The problem is actually that the BCSP source files are compiled
and linked into the bt.o module, even if BCSP support is not
wanted. This has been fixed in the CVS repository, where you
should now use 'make INCLUDE_BCSP_SUPPORT=1' to build with
support for BCSP.

//Peter