RE: [bluetooth-dev] Security manager specifications

Hi David,

Can you tell me where I can access your spec from ?

About security manager, I have in hands a code written by a Guy at Infineon,
it should be useful for you.

At Smartdata we developed a Bluetooth module (based on Ericsson ROK) for our
Chipslice device, we can establish communication between our device and a
PC, next step will be to establish link between our device and a Ericsson
T39 Bluetooth phone.
For this target, a security manager is needed, we will have a close look at
that piece of code.

Give me your feed back if any.

Regards.

Jean-Pierre Buttet
Chairman & C.E.O
--

SMARTDATA
wireless solution provider

CHIPSLICE is a solution your company can commit to for the long run !

Visit us:       http://www.smartdata.ch
Email:  jean_pierre.buttet@xxxxxxx.ch

Centre du Parc
Av. Des Prés-Beudin 20