RE: [bluetooth-dev] Security manager specifications

Hi,
You can access it here :
http://sourceforge.net/docman/index.php?group_id=19666

David : I have quickly looked on your doc and the info
looks fine so far. I did some minor changes like the
request field (request_value) which is 4 bytes not 2. Other
than that I couldn't see anything at a first glance.

However you need to enter the text in html format
(as it says on the sidebar ;)). I fixed it for now by
running your text in frontpage and uploading the html
file (however , the text still needs some adjusting to
fit text with the 'ascii art' data frames).

Thanks for helping !
brgds
Mattias