RE: [bluetooth-dev] Security manager specifications

Thanks for the link.

Regards.

Jean-Pierre Buttet
Chairman & C.E.O
--

SMARTDATA
wireless solution provider

CHIPSLICE is a solution your company can commit to for the long run !

Visit us:       http://www.smartdata.ch
Email:  jean_pierre.buttet@xxxxxxx.ch

Centre du Parc
Av. Des Prés-Beudin 20