Re: [bluetooth-dev] can't compile

Hi ...

Mattias Ågren wrote:
> Here are some issues that needs to be taken care of :
>
> 1. It would be great if someone could put together a list of all
>    major things that needs to be fixed.
>
> 2. Proper documentation on several parts of the stack
>
> 3. Updating the FAQ on SF with all the issues that has been seen
>    on this mailing list
>    ( http://sourceforge.net/docman/new.php?group_id=19666 )
>
> 4. A good tutorial on how to install the stack.

Eventually we need yet another HOWTO. So I started putting together
something that might one day become a Linux Bluetooth Installation
HOWTO. You can find my first draft on

http://medien.informatik.uni-ulm.de/~frank/bluetooth/bluetooth-howto.html

I would very much appreciate all kind of input on the document.

Regards ... Frank