[bluetooth-dev] rf_connect failed on ARM920

Hello!
We've ported the stack to an ARM920 and run btd. The inquiry was done
successfully and we've got the other  bdadress back. But when we try to
do connect we've got an error message on client side:
Connect failed [Unknown layer - unknown reason ((-1))]
On server side it said that data is too big.

We are using 200010507 stack version, which is cross-compiled under
kernel
2.4.0-test, gcc 2.95.2

Any suggestions to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance