From: Siddhartha Saha
To: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Sent: 25-07-2001 07:09
Subject: [bluetooth-dev] best language for BT stack code?

Hi everybody,
I'd just like to know that if I am going to write the
code for the BT stack for simple exchange of data
between 2 machines, what would be the best language to
write the code in?
And from what layer should the coding be? i.e. how
much of the baseband/radio layer is implemented by the
hardware(say for the Ericcson kit)?
Thanks,
Siddhartha.