[bluetooth-dev] Country code error in CVS

Hi,

There seems to be a mistake in the latest hci.c file (which breaks
compile for me). It has to do with the read country code function.

Line 2979 reads: c_pkt.opcode = hci_put_opcode(HCIREADCOUNTRYCODE,
HCI_IP);

It should be: c_pkt.opcode = hci_put_opcode(READ_COUNTRY_CODE, HCI_IP);

I also had some problems with test.c not compiling properly.

Kind regards,

Per