Re: [bluetooth-dev] axis stack in uclinux : Interested ?

Hello all,

I am now using Axis Stack on uClinux 2.0.38. I use version 0.0.5 which I ported
some weeks ago. However, the source code is still in developpment and not
cleaned. For several reasons and because we have our own hardware, there are
some limitations :

- The sdp part of the stack in XML is for the moment uncompilable on
uClinux. But bluetooth works without it if you only want to do for example a simple
ppp connection to access the web.
- Modifications have been done to correct problems specific to M68VZ238 and
M68EZ238 controler. We haven't tested it with another controler.
- If you use a hardware platform such as uCsimm, you will have to modify things
to use the serial port as standard serial port, and not as console. Note
that you will have the MAX bug explained in the same mailing list some days
ago.
- The makefiles have been completely redisigned to integrate
them to our compilation environnement. So it is not possible to simply
redistribute a fast usable tree to compile the stack.
- For the moment, with the M68VZ238, I only manage to do a connection at
57600 bauds. The 115200 doesn't work.

So I want to know how many people are interested in the Source Files of Axis
Stack for uClinux. It is some work to make something usable for everyone,
and I will have the time only next week. If you are interessted in this
code, please send me an e-mail.

Alain Paschoud

SMARTDATA SA

On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 04:21:28PM -0600, Matt Howell wrote:
> i'm a newcomer to this list.  i looked through the docs and archives,
> but didn't find any info on this, so...
>
> i heard a rumor that the axis bluetooth stack is (or has) been run on
> linux 2.0 (i'm using 2.0.38)...  anyway, any pointers for compiling for
> 2.0.38?
>
> thx,
>
> matt.

> -