Re: [bluetooth-dev] axis stack in uclinux : Interested ?

hi alain

we also have a 0.0.5 version under uC-linux 2.0.38 working.
we use csr hardware and can connect at 460800 bauds.
sdp is ported to, but is to slow (communication through proc-file
system) when trying to connect with a digianswer PC card, so part of
sdp-db is now in the kernel.
we can auto connect to the AXIS 9010 gateway using a small
security-manager (AXIS 9010 asks for a PIN).
the stack is quit stable for now, but still we get some error in the
communication (missing in_buffers at high baudrate).
perhaps we could work a little bit together:
what are your next steps, what are you planing to do with the stack?

regards
andreas