[bluetooth-dev] Perhaps a Solution of Problem: Crashed Data on ttySx/ Hangs when sending data over ppp/ HTTP-Bowser stalls

Hi all,

if anyone has the problem of crashed data on any ttyS (transmisson hangs when sending bigger datapackages over RFCOMM). Try to activate ultra dma (hdparm /dev/hda -d 1). After I have done this, my systems works very well. FTP- and HTTP-Transmissions are stable now. I don't now why, but it works!
Let me know, if anyone will get the same result.

best regards,
Andreas

My System-Informations:

debian linux 2.2.17
csr-devboards with serial interface and H4-protocol
bluetooth_20010108.tgz
speed: 115200 bit/s