[bluetooth-dev] Connection problem!

Hello everybody!

Can anyone please clarify things for me. I've been struggle with this problem for sometimes now.
My question is, are there any patches I've forgot to use for making the stack work when porting to an ARM920?
I'm using stack version 20010507 (0.0.3) which is cross-compiled under kernel 2.4.0-test, gcc 2.95.2. I've ported the stack to an ARM920 development board and run btd as server. The board is connected to an Ericsson hardware. Another hardware is connected to a Linux PC and running btd as client. The inquiry was done successfully I've got the bdaddress back. But when I try to do connect the problem occurred.

Any help is appreciated
Thanks in advanced
/Chatsuda