Re: [bluetooth-dev] SCO handle - Ambiguity in Size

This looks like the issue on which there has been some 'discussion' in the
SIG membership and the spec review process. The actual detail is probably
private to SIG members only - for those with access to the SIG Errata
pages, take a look at errata numbers 2053 and 2178.

david LIBAULT <david.libault@xxxxxxx.com on 10/08/2001 14:14:07

Sent by:  owner-bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com