[bluetooth-dev] pppd on etrax dev-board

Hi all,

I'm running the Axis OpenBT stack (latest version downloaded yesterday from the CVS). I manage to get a RFCOMM connection between a PC and the devboard. Everything looks fine in the /proc/bt_internal. I can send data from the PC to the devboard but when I am trying to run pppd on the dev-board I get the following error:

Couldn't restrict write permissions to /dev/ttyBT0: Read-only file system

As far as I know this should not be a permission error because the program can open ttyBTC and it has the same permissions as ttyBT0 (Everybody has read and write access), but what can cause this error?

Thanks
Peter Fredriksson