RE: [bluetooth-dev] can't compile

Hi,
you should recommend people to use the applications in
the /experimental/ directory not the _old_ btd which is in /btd/..
We don't update apps/bluetooth/btd anymore and recommend
everyone to use /apps/bluetooth/experimental instead.
In this code a lot of the issues you are mentioning in yout readme have been fixed.

By the way : Will anyone object if we remove the btd directory and rename the experimental to something more
appropriate ???

brgds
Mattias Ågren,
AXIS Communications AB

-howto.html

I would very much appreciate all kind of input on the document.

Regards ... Frank