RE: [bluetooth-dev] pppd on etrax dev-board

As far as I know, that is just a warning and it can be ignored.
-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Fredriksson [mailto:peter.fredriksson@xxxxxxx.se]
Sent: 14 August 2001 12:04
To: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: [bluetooth-dev] pppd on etrax dev-board

Hi all,

I'm running the Axis OpenBT stack (latest version downloaded yesterday from the CVS). I manage to get a RFCOMM connection between a PC and the devboard. Everything looks fine in the /proc/bt_internal. I can send data from the PC to the devboard but when I am trying to run pppd on the dev-board I get the following error:

Couldn't restrict write permissions to /dev/ttyBT0: Read-only file system

As far as I know this should not be a permission error because the program can open ttyBTC and it has the same permissions as ttyBT0 (Everybody has read and write access), but what can cause this error?

Peter Fredriksson