[bluetooth-dev] again: simultaneous waiting for new connections on different lines

<is noone interested in this issue or are there no answers?
again my question - would be nice if there is somebody out there to help...>

Hi!

I have a GUI demo application with three services on BT lines 0,1 and 2.
To handle incoming connections the GUI (main process) spawns three processes
- each of them opening a new TTYBTC (opencontrol) and calling ioctl
BTWAITFORCONNECTION on lines 0,1 and 2.

If there is e.g. a connection on line 0 the process sends a byte via pipe to
the GUI to indicate that there is a new connection and terminates.

Everything works fine if only one "wait-for-connection"-process is running
(calls ioctl BTWAITFORCONNECTION).

But if i start the second service which means that a second process calls
BTWAITFORCONNECTION my app hangs completely and even the driver.
-> result: complete reboot

QUESTION:
=========
Did you have similar problems?
Could it be that it is not possible to call
ioctl BTWAITFORCONNECTION on line 0 and
ioctl BTWAITFORCONNECTION on line 1 in a parallel manner?

Heiko