[bluetooth-dev] CSR with Axis not able to send data in usermode

Hello,

we have a CSR development kit (bc 01b) and using axis stack (openbt
20010507)

we are using the stack in user mode .

In usermode We were able to connect with the stack with CSR kit and got the
command screen

inquiry,paging ,readbd are all successfully done .

Now we are interested in sending data through rfcomm .

1.we have a basic doubt in rf_conn command

The command is rf_conn <bt dev address> <server channel. <line>

Here I beleive server channel means a channel no(out of 62 channels ) as
per rfcomm spec

Then what is meant by line no ?

In usermode you cant establish a connection using lines other than LINE 0,
then whether data could be send using line 0 ?

pls. tell me whether its possible to connect and send data in usermode(with
H/W -CSR).

2. Another problem we are facing is we could'nt properly insert the bt.o in
kernal

   Our kernal ver is 2.2.14.

after executing the command "insmod bt.o " ,we have executed the command
"lsmod" and found that "bt"is listed

checked in modules file of proc directory and found "bt" present there but
it is not present in /usr/src/linux/modules directory

Now when I do ./btd  -m -u /dev/ttyS0 -s 115200 -i csr -e 0

I am getting the following and then getting the root prompt

Bluetooth Control Application
-----------------------------
Running as server
Physdev /dev/ttyS0, btdev /dev/ttyBT0, speed 115200 baud
Could not open proc file :No such file or directory
bt_hw_vendor:No such device
ERROR:init_phys() not implemented!
set bt line disc:Invalid argument
Forgot to insmod bt.o ? [bt_disc 15]

What is going wrong ? Please help me with your valuable comments

Regards

Sunny
Sr.Software Engineer
L&T Infotech Ltd