Re: [bluetooth-dev] CSR with Axis not able to send data in usermode

Hi ...

Sunny.K@xxxxxxx.com wrote:
> we are using the stack in user mode .

sorry, can't comment on this. on my machine i'm not even able to compile
the usermode stack. Evtl. I should try a newer cvs checkout one day, but
the kernel module works fine, so I don't have the need to.

> Then what is meant by line no ?

The line specifies the device that you use for communication
(/dev/ttyBT1 for line 1 etc.)

> 2. Another problem we are facing is we could'nt properly insert the bt.o in
> kernal
>
>    Our kernal ver is 2.2.14.
>
> after executing the command "insmod bt.o " ,we have executed the command
> "lsmod" and found that "bt"is listed
>
> checked in modules file of proc directory and found "bt" present there but
> it is not present in /usr/src/linux/modules directory
>
> Now when I do ./btd  -m -u /dev/ttyS0 -s 115200 -i csr -e 0
>
> I am getting the following and then getting the root prompt
>
> Bluetooth Control Application
> -----------------------------
> Running as server
> Physdev /dev/ttyS0, btdev /dev/ttyBT0, speed 115200 baud
> Could not open proc file :No such file or directory
> bt_hw_vendor:No such device
> ERROR:init_phys() not implemented!
> set bt line disc:Invalid argument
> Forgot to insmod bt.o ? [bt_disc 15]

No, it seems the module bt.o isn't built correctly for your hardware.
The defaults in the distribution are for ERICSSON, so you need to change
a few things. I have compiled some information in
http://medien.informatik.uni-ulm.de/~frank/bluetooth/. Evtl. you might
find them helpfull.

Regards ... Frank