RE: [bluetooth-dev] Problem: 'insmod bt.o'

The problem is that with version 0.0.5 of the stack, the BCSP
source files were built and included in the bt.o module, even
if BCSP support was not wanted. You can either fix your
Makefile to not include the BCSP files in the bt.o module,
retrieve the current stack using CVS, or retrieve the updated
Makefile via the sourceforge web-interface to the cvs repository.

//Peter