[bluetooth-dev] Strange stack problem

Hi all,

Now that I have got my stack up and running och both the Etrax 100LX
developer board and my redhat 6.2 PC I get a very strange behavior. I make
a PPP connection over RFCOMM and I am able to surf, telnet and ftp over
Bluetooth. Everything is working just the way I want, except one thing. I
have 80 kbit/s throughput when i makes an ftp upload to the dev-board but
only 20 kbit/s when I downloading with ftp from the dev-board.

I think that this behaivior is related to the stack, when I run PPP using a
regular serial cable I have 90 kbit/s in both directions.

My system:
PC:
	Redhat 7.2
	Kernel 2.2.x
	OpenBT downloaded a few days ago from the CVS
	CSR with H4 protocol running at 115200

Dev-board:
	Kernel 2.4
	OpenBT downloaded a few days ago from the CVS
	CSR with H4 protocol running at 115200

Anyone who has had the same problem or who has any ideas of what is causing
the problem?

Thanks,
Peter Fredriksson